UberJS Server Quick Start
The fastest way to get up and running with UberJS Server is to follow these steps:1. Download the 0803mkuber script.
1. Download the 1203mkuber script.
2. Place the Solaris 9 V1 CD in your Sun machine's CD drive.
3. Create a working directory for your CD image. eg /UberJSServer
4. Run: mkuber /UberJSServer Server
5. Follow the directions in Solaris9BootableCD to remount the image and create any needed configuration files as per ImplementingUberJSServer.
6. With the built cd in hand, follow the directions in UsingUberJSServer
mkuber is a script that will extract all of the media from the original Solaris 9 CD into your working directory and then download the latest version of uberjs-server-exec, uberjs-SBC-exec, rcS, etc from the website and puts everything in place. mkuber will leave you with the most basic configuration, all values will be promted for unless you create additional configuration files.
All of these scripts -should- work on a newer version of JumpStart considering how little the scripts have changed between other versions, but as of this website update, all scripts are based on Solaris 9 (08/03 release). Should Sun make a new release, we will update and do the necessary testing at our option.